Engineering Permits

Driveway Replacement
This permit is used when replacing a driveway.

This permit is used for any grading activity, hauling or depositing of material, or ground/soil disturbance in excess of 50 cubic yards or less than 1,000 cubic yards, or any amount of material that may change the natural or present neighborhood drainage patterns.

Placement of Materials or Equipment on City Streets
This permit is used to place material or equipment (i.e. dumpster) on a city street.

Street Closure for Neighborhood Events
This permit is used to close a portion of a dead-end or cul-de-sac street for a neighborhood event.

Temporary Lifting of No Parking on City Streets
This permit allows parking in a no parking zone.

Installation of Utilities or Underground Construction
This permit is used when installing utilities and/or any underground construction (i.e. landscaping, fencing, etc.) in the City's right-of-way.

Water Use/Sprinkling
This permit allows daily watering of new sod or seed for a consecutive number of days.