Dear Chanhassen Residents,
I hope you are hanging in there, finding ways to get outside and enjoy the sunshine, or taking a moment to connect with family, friends and neighbors. We recognize the challenges associated with the “Shelter in Place” order, so if there is any help the City of Chanhassen may provide, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Here, again, are essential numbers for your reference:
- Chanhassen City Hall: 952-227-1100
- Carver County Mental Health Crisis Hotline: 952-442-7601
- Carver County Public Health: 952-361-1329
Electronic City Council Meetings
On Monday, April 27th
, the City Council will hold our regularly scheduled meeting. While the Council Members will join via ZOOM, I will be conducting the meeting from the Council Chambers.
includes three Public Hearings. Understanding the importance of residents having the opportunity to ask questions, provide comments, and ensure an open public process, we have made accommodations for the public to continue to view and participate in public hearings by selecting one of three options:
For all options, you must provide your name and address for the record.
- EMAIL your comments to the City Council at firstname.lastname@example.org. All comments received by 6:30 p.m. on the day of the meeting will be included as a part of the city council meeting. This is the City Council’s preferred method of public participation.
- ATTEND the meeting in person and present your comments when called upon. Social distancing practices will be observed during the meeting. Seating will be limited for this option.
- WATCH the meeting live online at www.ci.chanhassen.mn.us/agendas or on Mediacom Cable Channel 107.2. The meeting begins at 7:00 pm. PHONE in your comments at 952-227-1100 when the Mayor opens the desired public hearing for comment. The Mayor will take each call in the order received.
If you wish to make a public comment under the Visitor Presentations portion of the City Council agenda, please review the Guidelines for Visitor Presentations
and complete and submit the online form
While our days may not seem “normal”, I recognize that life still happens and you may have questions, comments, and ideas that arise, so please continue to contact me. I am always available and willing to help however I am able.
Stay well, stay safe and stay healthy.