Help Center

Go To Search
Wild Animals
Residents have the right to remove certain wild animals causing damage on their property. Unfortunately, the city does not have the manpower or the equipment to deal with nuisance wildlife issues in Chanhassen. You can either contact a pest control company listed in the yellow pages or remove the animal yourself with a live trap. For more information regarding nuisance wildlife issues, see the links in the left menu.

Contact Us
Community Service Officer 

Ph: (952) 227-1607
Fx: (952) 227-1190