The 2019 medallion has been found! Congratulations to Mike Thorud who found it by the dock at Lake Susan Park. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Medallion Hunt Rules
Medallion Hunt Prize Pack
Valued at over $500
- $250 gift certificate to The Mustard Seed Landscaping & Garden Center
- Dinner and show for two at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
- $25 gift certificate to Houlihan's
- Four sandwiches at Chick-Fil-A
- Two value baskets, two sundaes, and two kid's meals at Culver's
Don't let the cold scare you away
Go outside, have some fun and play!
Feb Fest is a time to embrace nature's chill
Come on everybody! It'll be such a thrill!
Meaning: it's located outside
Take a bike, a scooter, or even a car
Don't worry you won't have to go very far.
Oh how it would be such a great surprise
To catch the early morning sunrise!
Meaning: It is on the east side of town
The medallion is hidden where we have the most fun
Is great in the cold, but best in hot sun
There's lots of activities to be explored
It is a place you will never be bored
Meaning: It's in a park that has a large variety of amenities and activities
1st is the worst, 2nd is best
56 and 57 were the years most impressed
Meaning: Susan was the 2nd most popular name in 1956 and 1957