Request Tracker

The City of Chanhassen's Request Tracker allows you to report and track service requests 24/7 by filling out a simple form. Your concern will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review and action. Responses are issued within 24 hours of receipt; however, concerns received on Saturday, Sunday or a holiday will be responded to by 4:30 pm the following business day.

Request Tracker is not to be used to report a crime or suspicious activity, traffic accidents and violations, or any other event that requires an immediate response. Contact the Carver County Sheriff’s Department by calling 9-1-1 or 952-361-1231 for these types of requests.

Animal Control - Incidents involving a dog bite, animal cruelty or emergency must be reported directly to the Carver County Sheriff's Office at 952-361-1231 or 9-1-1. 2 Forms
Ask (Comments, Compliments and General Questions & Complaints) 4 Forms
Fire Department 1 Forms
Multimedia 2 Forms
Parks & Recreation 10 Forms
Property Maintenance 11 Forms
Public Works 10 Forms
Sewer & Water-If your request requires an immediate response (sewer backup or watermain break) call Public Works at 952-227-1300 between 7:30 am and 3:30 pm Monday-Friday, or 952-917-9345 after hours. 4 Forms
Traffic 4 Forms